About Dough by Mo
behind the cookies
Howdy! My name is Morgan and I'm 26 years old.
I graduated from Texas A&M University with an Applied Math Degree and just recently (April 2020) quit my job as an actuarial analyst to pursue this business of mine full time!I have a home based bakery that adheres to the Texas Cottage Food Laws I made my first cookies in May of 2018 and soon after I started getting orders here & there, and now it's how I make a living! Thank y'all for helping me turn this hobby into a business. Keep your orders coming!
- No designs, just iced cookies
- Some options available on shape of cookie
- Up to 2 colors
- Perfect add-on to any order, or just simple cookies to eat!
$36 a dozen for regular sized (3.5 inches)(with a dozen minimum!)
$25 a dozen for mini sized (with a dozen minimum!)
- Up to six designs
- Up to four colors, plus white
- Perfect for birthdays, baby showers, engagements, weddings, anything and everything
Starts at $80 a dozen w/ a 2 doz minimum
Price increase with colors, metallics, florals, & watercolors
- These cookies are iced and then printed on with an FDA approved food safe edible printer.
- These are perfect for huge budget friendly orders, logos, and so many other really neat things I can do with these! Reach out if you are curious.
$55 a dozen
- A typical cookie class includes decorating 6 cookies, with two icing consistencies (flood and outline)
- I host public cookie classes every month-these dates are posted through my instagram.
- But you can book a private class with me anytime!
- To book a private class you need a minimum of 6 people
- Private classes start at $65 a person
- I'd love to book a childrens party and we can chat price and details for that!
- You handle the location, I come to you and set up!
- There are options on how many cookies/icings/skill level to find a price for you!
Message for more info!