Procreate for Cookiers TutorialMarch 13, 2022
So you want to Eddie?
Eddie has been a total game changer for me and my cookie business along with intricate designs and how i spend my TIME!! But I know we have allll had our doubts about what this machine will do to our custom cookie designs. Well doubt no more! Join me in this online class geared towards teaching you how to seamlessly use Eddie in your everyday cookie orders, not just logos!
In this online video class that is about 1 hour long we will-
- start with blank cookies- outline, flood, print & detail the above group of cookies- you can totally skip through the icing parts and just watch the Eddie/computer portion
- learn to find graphics to print that will match your theme
- make and print on icing transfers
- learn to make a cookie cutter that will perfectly fit a graphic Eddie will print on in swift (& physically print on the cookie)
- color matching and how to match sets on the computer
- adding details on top of prints to make them POP
- this class will be jammed with INFO on how to use Eddie with a MAC* so we will be using the program Swift along with Silhouette Designer Edition and Procreate. If you use a PC, I Still think this class is beneficial for you just know I use Swift not Bartender
Once you checkout the link to this tutorial will be on the final page copy and paste it!